Manhood Stealing: How I Was Accused Wrongly ----Osinnachi

 


How God saved me from being burnt alive after a man accused me of stealing his manhuud in Nassarawa - Abia Born Osinachi Kingsley.


"Thank God for me oo, I went to Nasarawa State on Tuesday for a work after which I and my friends entered Keffi market to buy clothes material,the first person I asked question in that market which I shake his hand after two hours came back with men angry mob that I shake his hand his dick lost omoh I collapse other things na story"


" I started praying I didn't feel any beating till security men came and moved me out from them to their post, where they called police who insisted the guy to prove he lost his manhood. The guy opened his trouser am see small dick, he shouted en don return am !!! But I can't feel my self"


"Omoh police now carried me to their station and asked me to go and thank God say they were planing to burn me alive use me set example"


"I have testified in my Church, join me to thank God for sparing my life " Mr Osinachi Kingsley narrated.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youth Council Contact 100 Religious Bodies To pray For Dr. Okezie' s Recovery

I Wear Revealing Clothes Because Nigerian Whether Is Hot ---Zainab

Abia State School Of Nursing Immersed In Scandal Of Admission Racketeering