WHEN I MARRIED MY WIFE, I THOUGHT SHE WAS A WITCH - THE WINLOS.

 


When I married my wife, I thought she was a witch. We married in church, but our personality was totally different, and she was always on my neck.


I love long and loud prayers, but my wife does not like long prayers, so one night, I was praying very loud, so my wife tap me and said, "My Brother in the Lord, do you have to pray tonight? can't we just sleep" and because of this, I thought my wife was possessed, she was totally against long prayers, so we came to realize that our socialization process was totally different, because my wife came from a Catholic background, where they pray straightforward prayers, while I came from Pentecostal, and Pentecostals do pray with violence, this issue nearly caused problem in our marriage, so we decided to go for counselling and sort it out.


Marriage is between two different individuals, so when you are getting married to someone, you are marrying someone that is most likely going to be opposite of you.


When we talk about compatibility, people misinterpret it to be marrying someone that  has the same character or behavior, so when you get married, and you begin to see differences in your partner's behavior, you will be wondering if you made a mistake in marriage.


Compatibility is not necessarily similarities in character, compatibility means similarity in values, so when you want to marry someone you need to check out for what you both believe in, in terms of doctrine, in terms of God, in terms of value.


Don't be shocked when the person you are married to is behaving in an opposite way, because your personalities are totally different.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youth Council Contact 100 Religious Bodies To pray For Dr. Okezie' s Recovery

I Wear Revealing Clothes Because Nigerian Whether Is Hot ---Zainab

Abia State School Of Nursing Immersed In Scandal Of Admission Racketeering