Iam not pregnant For Davido-- Anita Makes U-turn

 



Anita Brown, the alleged pregnant American mistress of Davido, has taken a U-turn claiming the singer is no longer the father of her unborn child.

According to her, the Afrobeats crooner is “dead” to her and her unborn child.


The Onlyfan star warned those harassing her via phone calls to desist from doing so, stressing that she has moved on.


Anita tweeted: “I wish y’all would stop calling my phone DAVIDO is not my child’s father


We don’t want him in my life or my child’s life.


HE DIED!


Please get over it & move on


PLEASE!


Leave us alone.”


In another post, she said her unborn child has another father.


She tweeted: “Y’all are delusional


WE DON’T CARE FOR DAVIDO


I’M IN THE UNITED STATES


I’M TOP 5 It’s annoying now


Advertisement


Nobody wants to hear about David. This is old news


My baby got a new dad already.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youth Council Contact 100 Religious Bodies To pray For Dr. Okezie' s Recovery

I Wear Revealing Clothes Because Nigerian Whether Is Hot ---Zainab

Abia State School Of Nursing Immersed In Scandal Of Admission Racketeering