Chief Henry Ikechukwu Ikoh Dumped PDP








By Anya C. Anya

Chief Henry   Ikoh  has dumped the ruling People's Democratic party in Abia State . His intent to discontinue his membership with the People's Democratic party (PDP) was stated in a resignation letter the PDP State  Chieftain sent to his Ikwuano  ward 3  PDP ward Chairman  in Abia State expressing his intent to formally resign from the party based on reasons he listed in the letter .

According to the Ex- Governorship Aspirant
Under PDP , it is regrettable that " as a financial major Stakeholder who have served the party in various state and national assignment, I have always been sideline in my ward , local government and state party decisions "

He also made reference to the just concluded PDP party Congress where several factions emerged and which also " produced two parallel structure in my local government of which they are in court now " he hinted that such factions and court cases cannot help the party

" In line with the above and many other anomalies , I see no future for me and my teaming supporters in the party , hence I tender my resignation from the party with my teaming supporters "

Abia State have witnessed many notable decamping from APGA to APC but Unlike Bourdex who moved from APGA to APC , Chief Henry Ikechukwu Ikoh did not disclose his next movement

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youth Council Contact 100 Religious Bodies To pray For Dr. Okezie' s Recovery

I Wear Revealing Clothes Because Nigerian Whether Is Hot ---Zainab

Abia State School Of Nursing Immersed In Scandal Of Admission Racketeering