2023:Time To Rebuild Isuikwuato


Since the return to constitutional democracy. After long sojourn with military rule . Nigerians have been craving for right Leadership . Proper leadership that will attract the right needed infrastructural development among other democracy dividends to the people. 


As much as other state across the country have tasted proper leadership..Abia seems to be the most backwards state inspite of the fact that we are blessed with the right human capital development you can boast of . 


I think it is the right time to get it right in Abia State. But it would take a deliberate decision and conscious action to ensure we enthrone  the right people at all leadership position in the state . Starting from the state legislative house. 


Hon. Kingsley Ejike is aspiring to represent the good people of Isuikwuato State Constituency in the Abia State House of Assembly come 2023 . Though no single individual can make it possible without our collective effort and decision to do things right and proper. That is the reason why iam soliciting for your support. 



Quality legislative representation involved making good and reasonable laws that will cater for the needs and welfare Isuikwuato people as well as the good people of Abia State (Gods own state ) .


Outside the ability to move motions on the floor of the legislative house . It is, crucially, also that proper linkage with the grass roots is done though attracting life-changing projects to my constituency and that is going to be my priority.


If elected as your Law maker and Representative ,  I will use my Very good office with  linkage with the executive arm of government to bring the needed democracy dividends to my people. 


I did not just wake up one morning with a decision to contest . It was people who saw the ongoing maladministration across the state and the constituency in particular  who came to me and advice me to run knowing that I have the capacity to deliver and I will not fail you all . 



The reality of the Abia State situation is that the political class is replete with political figures who see politics as another means to acquire wealth and boost public status but I want in future to be counted as among the very  few members of the legislature who  served the people in terms of life changing and sustainable projects that will see to the growth and development of the people. 


I promise you all that my people will sing a new song because I will change the narrative. Join me as we do this together.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youth Council Contact 100 Religious Bodies To pray For Dr. Okezie' s Recovery

I Wear Revealing Clothes Because Nigerian Whether Is Hot ---Zainab

Abia State School Of Nursing Immersed In Scandal Of Admission Racketeering