Abomination:Man Dies Two Weeks After Marriage

 


Man Dies 2 Weeks After Wedding, Wife Completely Shattered 


What would be Liken to the historic " things fall apart" has happened in an undisclosed community as a groom died two weeks after his marriage. 


This was revealed through the post made available online by the Bride who posted the ugly incidence online to share her sorrows..




According to her "We wedded on 7th of May 2022

     You died⚰ on 21

My heart is bleeding... 😭😭

       Y me.this world is wicked

 Obim pls talk to me I can't say RIP to you😭😭

         But I know that whoever has hands in your death ..shall not live to see the end of this year 😭😭

      Bye baby😓" 


Newly wedded lady cries 😭 

They were married for just two weeks


May this Never be your portion in Jesus Name

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youth Council Contact 100 Religious Bodies To pray For Dr. Okezie' s Recovery

I Wear Revealing Clothes Because Nigerian Whether Is Hot ---Zainab

Abia State School Of Nursing Immersed In Scandal Of Admission Racketeering