Not ready for marriage or kids now---Burna Boy



Grammy-winning Nigerian singer, Damini Ogulu, aka Burna Boy, has opened up about why he is not ready to be a father yet.


According to the 32-year-old, he is not ready to have kids yet because he can’t give them the attention they deserve.


Burna Boy disclosed this while responding to a curious fan during a recent Instagram live session with fans.


He explained that he would have children when he was settled or married.


He said, “Why haven’t I had kids yet? Bro, because I don’t want to have kids yet.


“Have you seen my mum the way she loves me? Have you seen my dad the way he loves me?I know I can’t give that to anyone right now with the life I’m living. So until I’m settled and I can be there for my children everyday, I’m not having no kid.


“I feel like my kids deserved better than I got. And I got both my mum and dad so you understand?”


On the allegations that he is impotent, Burna Boy said, “When I see the bants and the things people say [about me not being able to have kids], I said this is unimportant. Let’s assume that it is true that I couldn’t even have kids, you know that there’s something called IVF? But that is not even true.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youth Council Contact 100 Religious Bodies To pray For Dr. Okezie' s Recovery

I Wear Revealing Clothes Because Nigerian Whether Is Hot ---Zainab

Abia State School Of Nursing Immersed In Scandal Of Admission Racketeering